Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bon Voyage IchinenSanzen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arkangel
Chuunin
Arkangel

Male
Number of posts : 123
Location : I swim in tears for my home.. Horizon.. where art thou..?
Mood : Exstatic~!
Hobbies : Boredom...
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Bon Voyage IchinenSanzen Empty
PostSubject: Bon Voyage IchinenSanzen   Bon Voyage IchinenSanzen Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 7:31 pm

Hey Guys (stacyz in particular so if she doesn't see this please let her know).. I made 56 klls today.. because I got an offer to try out for a co-leader in Shin-Ra.. this is a big oppurtunity for me and I'm going to take it but I don't want to hurt the clan in any way so I made most of the kills it will lose.. I realize this means I won't be able to rejoin the clan because its against what you said and I want it to count for everyone as well so you can't make an exception of me no matter how good friends we are.. Also.. I would be more than happy to continue on as a Vox interviewer if you would allow me that grea courtesy to count myself among your friends and colleuges at IchinenSanzen. *hugs* And I'll never be out of touch..
Back to top Go down
http://www.theninja-rpg.com/member_list.php?name=arkangel&page=u
stacyz
Legendary Sennin
stacyz

Female
Number of posts : 39
Mood : happy ;D
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage IchinenSanzen   Bon Voyage IchinenSanzen Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 8:31 pm

good luck and goodbye.
Back to top Go down
kazuma
Jounin
kazuma

Male
Number of posts : 206
Mood : sad for arkangel
Hobbies : ahh workin on cars
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage IchinenSanzen   Bon Voyage IchinenSanzen Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:05 pm

see ya homie, have fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage IchinenSanzen   Bon Voyage IchinenSanzen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bon Voyage IchinenSanzen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tavern :: News-
Jump to: